Dancing Empty Shell + Tips For Boosting Your Immune System
Dancing Empty Shell
The source of water in a river is water. The water in the river throughout its journey remains water, and always connected to the water ahead and behind. It expands into its vastness when it enters the Ocean.
Similarly, the source of Consciousness that you are is Consciousness. Throughout the journey of your life, you remain Consciousness. When the ignorance disappears, you expand into your vastness, the Consciousness.
A river flows effortlessly downward toward the Ocean. Its flow and merger into the Ocean are dance-like. Similar is the journey of a devotee. It also flows downward. A devotee becomes so humble and empty that he becomes non-existent. Effortlessly and dancing, he merges with God and expands into His vastness.
“Wearing bells in my anklets, I dance with my Beloved. My life is with Him. What remains of me is only an empty shell” -Mira Bai.
“Singing and dancing, I go to my Beloved'” – Kabir
Tips For Boosting Your Immune System
- Do cardio exercise followed by asanas, a minimum of 45 minutes daily, five days a week.
- Get good sleep, 6-7 hours daily.
- Eat healthy vegetarian balanced meals.
- Don’t go hungry for too long. Carry healthy snacks with you.
- Cook at home.
- Eat 4-6 prunes daily for a proper bowel movement
- Drink 1.5-2 liters 0f water daily.
- Some of the immunity booster spices/roots/seeds/foods are given below with daily dosage which can be added to your food.
- Garlic, 1-2 cloves
- Ginger, 1/2 teaspoon grated
- Red onion, 1/4 cup cut pieces
- Red chili pepper, 1/4 teaspoon crushed or small pieces
- Cloves, 3-4 pieces
- Saffron, 12-15 strands (I add it in warm almond milk)
- Turmeric, 1/2 teaspoon
- Pumpkin seeds, 2 teaspoons
Please take all the recommended precautions diligently to stay safe from COVID-19. I send my prayers and love to all those affected.