The ‘Healthier Me’ Program
Feb 1 – April 10, 2020
In this ten-week online program, you will receive the needed tools, guidance, and inspiration to follow a disciplined lifestyle for making your body healthier, stronger, and more energetic.
Who is the ‘Healthier Me’ program for?
You will benefit from this program if one or more of the following apply to you.
1. You constantly struggle to remain well, fit, and energetic.
2. You are not sure how to take proper care of yourself, or you know what to do but lack the discipline to do it.
3. Your self-confidence and interest have gone down, or you may have given up your effort with this wrong notion that this is how the things are going to remain for you.
4. You have been practicing yoga for a long time but still, you have below-average flexibility and strength.
5. Your body mostly feels tired, heavy, and sluggish.
6. You are considering becoming a yoga teacher but lack the discipline for self-care. This would be a good place to begin.
You must be able to commit daily at least one hour, 5 days a week, for your exercise program.
This program is not for you
- If you are already taking proper care of yourself and you are mostly healthy and fit. However, if you still wish to join this program, you are welcome to apply for it.
- If you cannot commit at least one hour daily for your exercise program.
Disclaimer: Please note that by taking care of your body properly, some of your medical issues may also get better, but the ‘Healthier Me’ program is not a substitute for any medical treatment or attention that you may require.
Main Features of the ‘Healthier Me’ Program
1. Initial consultation on Skype to discuss your current fitness status, and to set practical goals for you.
2. Recommended available free online resources for exercising
3. Skype calls, as needed, to discuss your progress, and to make any needed changes to your program.
4. Guidance for proper nutrition. I will share some of my quick and nutritious recipes with you.
5. Guidance on cooking and eating properly, combined with a few tips for eating a little less and still feeling full and content.
6. Guidance for reducing stubborn pains in the body.
7. Correction of some of your asanas on Skype
8. Guidance for the needed exercise equipment that is practical, easy to use, and inexpensive.
9. You will receive weekly emails from me to inspire and guide you.
10. Some of my audio recordings for exercising
11. I will be with you for the entire duration via emails, phone calls, and Skype.
Only $300.00 (Canadian). It is a small investment that you make for your well-being.
How to register
Please apply by sending me an email with a brief description of yourself and the reasons you want to take this program.
Upon acceptance, you can register on this website.
If interested please write to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Body Is a Temple
Your body is actually not yours. It is a temporary gift to you from God, for you to experience the world and to experience the Divinity within you. It is your responsibility to take care of this Divine gift.