This is a 7-10 day residential program that is conducted in different parts of the world once or twice a year. The Yoga Retreat is a joyful way to learn and experience many aspects of yoga, while also immersing in different parts of the world and their cultures.
Each retreat has a yoga theme which becomes the focus of the retreat. The yoga practices and wisdom-talks revolve around the theme. Therefore, no two retreats are the same. Each provides a unique experience.
Some Of The Features of Yoga Retreat are:
- Learning and practicing of asanas, pranayamas, and meditations. The intensity of practices varies from gentle to pleasantly challenging.
- Ojas Kriya
- Yogic wisdom
- Comfortable accommodation
- Delicious and wholesome meals
- Lots of fun
- Anyone over the age of eighteen and in reasonably good health can attend the Yoga Retreat.
Regular yoga practice about sixty minutes, five days a week,
- All benefits that can be expected from practicing yoga.
- An opportunity to create a lifetime of memories/habits on your path to becoming a yogi.
- The overall experience according to participants is: beyond words.