23 Mar Webinar Update
Ojas Pranayama +More
Your response to this Webinar truly and deeply humbles me. It is now overbooked with 520 participants. I will plan another one soon.
If you have registered but are doubtful whether you will attend, please consider canceling your registration so that others can join.
I have received a few questions about the Ojas pranayama to which the answers are:
- Anyone over 16 can learn and practice it.
- For certain conditions, which I will talk about during the Webinar, it needs to be practiced very gently.
- It should not be practiced during pregnancy.
- Do not eat anything substantial for a minimum of two hours before the Webinar.
- The webinar time is 10:00 AM ADT (Atlantic Daylight Time) which is 1:00 PM UTC (GMT)
If you have any questions you would like me to address during the Webinar, please send those to me.
I look forward to talking to you on March 29.