“Attaining the state of equanimity (SAMATVAM) is yoga” Bhagwad Gita
The Samatvam course is a must if you want to learn to take care of the mind. Whether you want to achieve worldly success or spiritual fulfillment, your mind must be balanced, focused, and free from unnecessary mental activities. The Samatvam course provides you with all the necessary tools.
In Samatvam Course You Will Learn:
- Ojas Kriya – a unique series of powerful contractions to rejuvenate the whole being
- How to take proper care of the body, but greater focus is on learning how to take care of the Prana Sheath and mind. Healthy Prana Sheath is vital for a healthy mind.
- How to keep your mind free from day-to-day judgments, worries, and anxieties.
- How to free your mind from past impressions and not accumulate any more.
- How to accept, embrace, and empower yourself.
- How to cultivate compassion for yourself and others. Compassion is the soothing balm that provides comfort to your body, mind, and soul.
- How to achieve and maintain the state of SAMATVAM (equanimity) in your daily life.
Available now only to Oneness Members
Anyone over the age of twenty and with a sincere desire to learn to take proper care of the body and mind can learn this course. Like with any other exercise program, it is necessary to check with your physician before learning and practicing yoga and Ojas Kriya.
Benefits vary depending upon your sincerity in practices.
- You feel healthier and stronger at all levels of your being. Chronic pains may reduce significantly.
- All bodily functions improve.
- Your Prana Sheath becomes healthier. As a result, you feel more energy and enthusiasm.
- You develop a refined awareness that enables you to see yourself and others in a more positive way.
- You accept, embrace, and empower yourself, and you begin to like yourself more in a humble way.
- Your confidence and self-esteem improve. You feel alive again.
- Your mind becomes calm, pleasant, and equanimous.
- You begin to experience SAMATVAM at all levels of your being.
Fee: $300:00 Canadian.
June 1 – 16, four Video recordings, 4-hours each, that you can watch at your convenience. It is highly recommended that you watch the video and practice with them for four consecutive days. If you can, watch the videos and practice with them twice.
There will be two live sessions.
June 17 &18
Time: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM, Toronto Time
If you are unable to attend the live sessions, you will receive the links to recorded videos for a week.